Whole House and Softeners
MyWater also provides quality and effective water filtration solutions for villas, summer houses, and cottages.
1. Analyzing the water quality
A water quality assessment is a standard procedure we perform to measure the physical, chemical, and biological components of your drinking water. It checks for any pollution that may contaminate the water and make it unsafe for drinking.
We gather a water sample and carefully analyze its quality in terms of the following:
- Dissolved oxygen levels
- Nitrogen and phosphorus nutrients.
2. Determining your water filtration needs
We assess your water filtration needs and suggest the best systems for your cottage. We take in several factors that determine the kind of water output required, including:
- Type and amount of contaminants in your water
- The compatibility of the filtration system with your villa or cottage
- The expected amount of clean water to be produced
- Special needs for babies
We can confidently determine the most suitable system for you using these factors..
3. Designing your system
4. Installation of water filtration systems
- Replacing filters and membranes
- Cleaning your filters and tanks
- Replacing damaged parts
- Pressure adjustments